piątek, 5 czerwca 2015

The pattern of my life

This post will be very exceptional for me as a person I will be talking here about was one of a kind. Not long ago we were talking in class about our model in life, I didn't manage to say something about her in the way that I would like, that's why I need to write it here. 

Without any doubts, my model in life is my grandmother, Apolonia Roszkiewicz. When she was ninetheen years old erupted the Second World War. She escaped alive from it, but she and her family left without nothing, even without boots. After that she worked three years in a German camp. When she was twenty five she met my grandfather"at the party" (my grandpa played for her the violin:). After that they seen each other three times, they married and they spent together sixty years.   



Now when she's not anymore with me I came to understand what exacly was so exceptional in her. She always wanted to give at heart so much goodness everybody, by her positive attitude to life, by her smile, by her respect for the other people. Even she didn't finish school she was so curious of the world and she never complained the life. She is not with me but I hope her's big part is in me and this allows me to go through life with values that she taught me. 

P.S. I'm sorry it's so non-objectiv post, but it was very important for me to write about her. And that's the song for her...

3 komentarze:

  1. Thank you Ania, what you have written here is really beautiful. I'm so happy you have shared it with us! <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thank you very very much that you appreciate it. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I agree that this is really beautiful. Your grandma was an extraordinary person. And your grandpa also. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń