poniedziałek, 27 października 2014

What Romania means?


I’m not able to count how many times somebody asked me: “why do you study Romanian”? It’s quite funny because until this day I’m still thinking it’s the same when somebody asks a cobbler why makes he shoes. I think it comes to us because of some reason and we can’t explain why some things happen in our life. Like I already sad, I don’t hide that I’m amazed of this country because I know it’s something that has changed my life, something that let me find my space only for me. I can’t explain this passion for Romania, but I can close it. That’s why this blog will be some kind of journey about Romanian culture: amazing literature, music, monuments, traditions and many other elements that formed Romania.

First step in this adventure is The Festival of Cultures of European Regions - Romanian Wallachia, which took place since Tuesday until Sunday. There were many events: films, performances, classes of Romanian language and many other. Together with one of my friends, Justyna, we organized workshops for children in Konin and also in Poznań. 



However, today I post one song of Romanian ethno-jazz singer, considered as representative of the new Romanian jazz, which concert took place on Saturday in Poznan. Enjoy it! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h-5d5xgI0s 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz