środa, 15 października 2014

Something about me...



 Something about me...


Romania, 2014


First of all, at the beginning I would like to introduce myself. My name is Anna Gartych and I live in Jędrzejewo- in the small vilage 90 km far from Poznań. I’m fourth year student of Romanian philology and first year student of accounting in business. I work as well in a company and as the Romanian language translator and I translate many texts about Romanian stock exchange. I have a twin sister, which is a student of journalism. I have an older sister and an older brother as well. A model for me in life is my grandmother which is 95 years old, she’s amazing and she supports me in every decision in my life. I like play basketball, because I played ten years in basketball team. Recently I started to play the guitar. I’m amazed of Romanian literature and in general of Romanian culture. I’ve been in Romania three times and I still want to come back there. I’m very optimistic person which enjoys the life in every moment. I’m also very stubborn, if I have a purpose in life, I try to achieve it. The most important in life for me is respect for the other person. I have learned three year French, and now I restart to learn English. It’s will be some kind of challenge for me, but like always I will try to do my best ;) 

1 komentarz:

  1. Hello Anna! I still forget to tell you that this picture is wonderful.

    OdpowiedzUsuń